Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2016

Review: Tar: An apocalyptic horror novella

Tar: An apocalyptic horror novella Tar: An apocalyptic horror novella by Iain Rob Wright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great tale from Iain Rob Wright. This was a lot shorter than most of his works, quick readers could probably do it in one sitting.
I don't want to say much about the story as I don't like to give anything away. What I will say it that the ending took me by complete surprise!

It was also a pleasant surprise to find a handful of short stories in the back of the book from other authors as well. Some new names and some well known, such as Matt Shaw and Michael Bray.
All of these stories are very, very good. From the new names as well as the old.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment