Search This Blog

Monday 25 July 2016

Review: Scars of the Broken: The Roger Huntington Saga, Book 3

Scars of the Broken: The Roger Huntington Saga, Book 3 Scars of the Broken: The Roger Huntington Saga, Book 3 by Ryan C. Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Ryan C Thomas. The first book in this series "The Summer I Died" is the whole reason I write, myself. That book just blew me away. Then I tried the sequel, "Born to Bleed" and once again, I loved it!
It was done the way a sequel is meant to be done. Not just the same story churned out again with different characters and surroundings. It's a completely unique story following Roger Huntington after the events of the first book.
This third installment does it once again. This in itself is a completely unique story. It's so different to the first two installments, but it doesn't lose any of that stuff that made you love it in the first place.
It's got the gore, it's got the scary and creepy bits, it's got passion, it's got friendship, action, you want it? It's got it.
I can't praise these books enough. Just do yourself a favour. If you haven't read the first two yet. Go and get them and then read this.
If you have already read the first two, then you probably agree with me and most likely already half way through this installment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment