Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Review: High Moor

High Moor High Moor by Graeme Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was unsure when I started this book if I was going to like it or not. I've never been the biggest werewolf fan. There are very few really good werewolf books and movies. Lots of others have tried and failed.
This book, however, really won me over. It starts with what can only be described as a coming of age tale. You get to know the characters and you really feel for them.
As the story progresses so does the killings/fights etc. These are all very well written. You can picture it all as its happening and it doesn't come across as ridiculous, which sometimes these mythical fights can do.
If werewolves were real I would imagine this is exactly how they would fight.
Overall a very strong story and it's made me want to check out the sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment