Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2016

Review: Where The Dead Ones Play: A Supernatural Horror

Where The Dead Ones Play: A Supernatural Horror Where The Dead Ones Play: A Supernatural Horror by Kyle M. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First things first.
This is the first book I've read in as long as I can remember that I wished I hadn't read just before going to sleep. I was looking to the corner of my room to check if any shadows were looking back.
This is a really creepy story.
Besides all of the scary stuff, this story showed a lot of emotion. The relationship between father and son is portrayed perfectly. I have a young child myself and could relate a lot to the fathers emotions and feelings.
All in all, a very scary and powerful story. Possibly the best book I've read this year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment