Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Review: Floppy Shoes Apocalypse


Floppy Shoes Apocalypse
Floppy Shoes Apocalypse by Alex S. Johnson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Anthologies are difficult to rate because there are always such a mix of stories in them.
I personally think it's almost impossible for anyone to like every single story in an anthology. Everyone has different tastes and every author has different writing styles.
It's not necessararly a bad read, just not to that persons taste.
In this anthology I found that there were a lot more stories that I did enjoy. There were only a couple that didn't take my fancy.
This is definitely worth a read.
It's clowns for gods sake and it doesn't get much more scary than that!

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment