Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2015

Review: D is for Degenerate by Iain Rob Wright



This story was banned from Amazon and Goodreads so I couldn't leave a review or rating on either of them.

Star rating would be 4 out of 5.

Being honest while reading it I was thinking. Yeah it's a bit nasty, but I can't understand why it's banned? I've read some stuff before which is a lot worse!
I was wondering what path this story would take that would push it that little bit too far.
Well, stick with it! When you come towards the end, it pushes far!
It's disgusting! I can see why Amazon disapprove.
I think banning is perhaps a bit too harsh, but I can understand that it would really offend some people.
I enjoyed it anyway. If you like a bit of gross out horror then give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment