Search This Blog

Monday 23 March 2015

Review: Last Words: A Horror Novelette


Last Words: A Horror Novelette
Last Words: A Horror Novelette by Shaun Hupp

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I enjoyed this short story. The writing itself was good, it kept me gripped for the duration.
The story was fun, full of gore and it was quite tense at certain points.
I have given this three stars rather than four, because I feel short stories are a different breed to novellas/ full length stories etc.
I think this would be made better as a full length novel. I don't want to ruin anything by telling the end, but I just think as a stand alone it fell a bit short at the final hurdle.
Still. I enjoyed it, and I enjoyed the writing itself. I will be checking more out from this author.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment