Search This Blog

Friday 20 March 2015

Review: Charlotte


Charlotte
Charlotte by Stuart Keane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Ok first things first. Little girls are creepy as F**k! "The Shining" proved it "Poltergeist" proved it. I could list more. I used to tell my wife that our own daughters used to freak me out when they would be stood in the dark at night waiting for the bathroom!

Charlotte is another creepy little girl to add to this list! I enjoyed this story a lot. I felt like I flew through it. The writing style made it very easy to read and the story itself made me want to keep reading. I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

This has just the right combination of tension building and then followed off with a healthy dose of violence and gore.

It's a good read you should definitely check it out!

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment