Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Review: Trailer


Trailer
Trailer by Edward Lorn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I first came across Ed Lorn when I saw his freeby "The Naughty List" on promotion over Christmas. I'm not one to turn down free stuff so I grabbed it up and I really enjoyed it.
From then I have seen several comments on here for friends about Ed's books, all positive. And I really enjoy his reviews on Stephen Kings books!
So when I saw that he had a new book coming out and that it was only 20 pages I thought I'd have a little break from what I'm reading and check this out.
I'm certainly glad I did! This is a great short story, it gives just enough detail to make you wince, but not so much that it's ruined.
Thoroughly enjoyed this and I'll definitely be checking out more from Mr Lorn.
Good read, check it out.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment