Search This Blog

Saturday 10 January 2015

Review: You Will Hear the Locust Sing


You Will Hear the Locust Sing
You Will Hear the Locust Sing by Joe Hill

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Well this was the first joe hill story I haven't really enjoyed.
It was a bit too weird, and not the good kind of weird.
Also I've read a story before in an anthology named "brimstone cleopatra " that's all I could think about while reading this, and all I could think was the other story was better.
I don't know which was written first, perhaps I just enjoyed the other more because I read that first.
I'm usually a huge Hill fan and I'm sure other people may enjoy this story.
This one just didn't do it for me I'm afraid.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment