Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Review: The Waste Lands


The Waste Lands
The Waste Lands by Stephen King

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



So that's number three in the dark tower series done! Really enjoyed it, would say this was just as good as the second book.
Starting to really get to know the characters now, they all seem to open up a lot more in this book.
I have decided that Blaine, is a bit of a dick, he almost dropped my rating of this book from a four star to a three. Just because it seemed a bit stupid for me and it didn't really fit with the rest of the story in my opinion. However he's there so may as well deal with him.
Also, I want an Oy! I really wish those bumbler things were real because that would be awesome!
Right well now that another book is out of the way I guess I'll add number four to my list and join the guys for the rest of the journey to the dark tower.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment