Search This Blog

Saturday 31 January 2015

Review: kiss my name


kiss my name
kiss my name by Calvin Wade

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Fantastic read. I really enjoyed the authors first book "forever is over" so I was always going to get this one when it came out. I have to admit that I was a bit weary when I saw some people had categorised it as a romance novel. AS that really isn't my cup of tea. I wouldn't call it romance though. Yes there is a romance involved but that is such a small part of the story. Just like forever is over. This book had me gripped straight away and I didn't want to put it down until I had finished. The unique way it's written makes you relate to characters a lot more than you usually would. Recommend to anyone who enjoys a good coming of age and who done it kind of novel. Five stars. Well worth the read.

All reviews can be found at http://lennonslair.blogspot.co.uk



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment